TOKYO, July 29 (Reuters) - Japan's largest automaker, Toyota Motor Corp , said on Monday that it would boost its 2002 group global sales plan to 6.19 million units, a rise of 200,000 units from the original plan. The group figures include Toyota minivehicle unit Daihatsu Motor Co Ltd and truck unit Hino Motors Ltd , but the increase in the forecast was based entirely on a rise on Toyota brand sales overseas, the company said. The new forecast compares with last year's group result of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota ups '02 global sales plan to 6.19 units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.