TOKYO, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said on Wednesday it expected to sell 6.2 million vehicles worldwide in the current business year, up from a projection of 6.11 million units made in August. The company, Japan's biggest automaker, also said it now expects the dollar to average 122 yen in the business year to March, changing its assumption rate from 125 yen. Toyota also changed its assumption rate for the euro to 116 yen from 110 yen. A weaker Japanese currency inflates the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota ups 02/03 global vehicle sales outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.