TOKYO, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said on Wednesday it expects to sell 1.97 million vehicles in North America in the current business year, up slightly from a projection of 1.94 million units made in August. The company, Japan's biggest automaker, said it expects sales in Japan of 2.24 million units for the year to March, trimming its August forecast of 2.26 million. It said it sees European sales at 810,000 units for the year, from 780,000 in the prior estimate. Toyota said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota ups 02/03 N.American vehicle sales outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.