NAGOYA, Japan, March 29 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said on Monday it aimed to grab an even bigger share of the Japanese market through a planned merger of two sales channels that would create a new distribution and product brand. Outlining details of the new "Netz" sales channel, which will kick off in May after combining the existing Netz and Vista dealerships, Toyota said it would aim to create a unique brand to target the nearly 60 percent of Japanese customers who don't drive a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota wants more Japan share with new Netz channel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642