HONG KONG, March 23 (Reuters) - Japan's Toyota is the world's most popular brand of car followed by Ford and Volkswagen , according to a survey by market research company ACNielsen. However, indications from consumers planning to purchase cars in the next 12 months suggest Ford and Volkswagen could be usurped in popularity by Japan's Honda and Hyundai of South Korea. The growing popularity of Asian brands reflects Asia's position as the fastest-growing market for car sales. China's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota is world's most popular car - ACNielsen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642