DETROIT, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp is likely to post a 400 billion yen ($4.46 billion) operating loss for the year ending in March, a much deeper loss than it projected just a month ago, the Japanese business daily Nikkei said. The Nikkei did not cite sources for its report, which was published in its Friday morning edition. A Toyota spokesman could not be immediately reached for comment. In December, Toyota had forecast an operating loss of 150 billion yen -- its first-ever ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota year loss seen deeper than forecast-Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642