(Refiled alert to remove extraneous "orders") TOKYO, Feb 1 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said on Wednesday that it received orders for 120,000 Aqua hybrids in the first month since the subcompact vehicle was launched in Japan, 10 times its monthly sales target of 12,000 cars. (Reporting by Mayumi Negishi; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota:initial Aqua orders 10 times monthly target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.