PRAGUE, Feb 28 (Reuters) - The first vehicles produced by a joint venture of PSA Peugeot Citroen and Toyota Motor Corp rolled off the production lines on Monday, with the new Czech plant seen reaching full capacity early next year. The plant, located in the town of Kolin, about 60 km (37.28 miles) east of the Czech capital, is expected to produce 300,000 small passenger vehicles a year once the 1.3 billion euro line reaches capacity, the firm said. Of the total number of units produced, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota/Peugeot JV starts production at Czech plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.