July 29 (Reuters) - Toyota Corp recalled on Thursday 412,000 passenger cars and SUVs in the United States to fix potential problems with steering. The recall of older-model Toyota Avalon sedans and Lexus LX470 sport utility vehicles is the latest in a string of recalls that have hit the world's No. 1 automaker since last November. So far in 2010, Toyota has recalled just over 5 million vehicles in the United States, its biggest market. In the past 12 months, Toyota, its Lexus luxury ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TOYOTA/RECALLS-FACTBOX" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642