SHANGHAI, Oct 30 (Reuters) - China's FAW Xiali engineered a turnaround to race back into the black in the third quarter, buoyed by earnings from a showcase venture with Japan's Toyota Motor Corp , results posted on Thursday showed. But it warned that price cuts in June and September -- a result of cut-throat competition in the world's fastest-growing major car market -- could continue to weigh on the bottom line. Tianjin FAW Xiali Automobile Co Ltd made a net profit of 116.95 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota's China partner FAW Xiali Q3 back in black" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642