BANGKOK, Oct 27 (Reuters) - The Thai leasing unit of Toyota Motor Corp has set a coupon range of 3.46-3.66 percent for a three billion baht ($72.8 million) issue of three-year bonds due later this month, an underwriter said on Wednesday. "The coupons offer about 55-75 basis points over comparable government bonds," an official at Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corp told Reuters. He said the final coupon for the bonds, rated "AAA" by Thailand's TRIS Rating, would be decided on Thursday ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota's Thai unit sets bond coupon at 3.46-3.66 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642