TOKYO, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said on Tuesday it expects its group-wide vehicle sales to reach 8.61 million units globally in 2011, up 3 percent from the level expected this year. Toyota, the world's largest carmaker, sees its parent-only global vehicle sales totalling 7.7 million units next year, up 3 percent on the year, it said in a statement. (Reporting by Yumiko Nishitani; Editing by Joseph Radford)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota:sees '11 group sales up 3 pct at 8.61 mln units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.