TOKYO, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Japan's Toyota Motor Corp said on Monday it plans to produce 12,000 units of its Prius hybrid vehicle annually in Thailand, where it has just begun making the flagship high-tech car. Toyota will start selling the Prius in Thailand on Tuesday for around 1.2 million baht ($40,000) each, the world's largest carmaker said in a statement. Toyota in late October said it would begin making the Prius in Thailand, marking the first mass production of the model outside ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota:to make 12,000 Prius units in Thailand annually" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642