BANGKOK, March 23 (Reuters) - The Thai leasing unit of Toyota Motor Corp will sell 2 billion baht ($58 million) of bonds early next month to raise funds for lending, an underwriter said on Friday. The secured bonds, issued by Toyota Leasing (Thailand) Co, would be offered to institutional investors and were expected to have a maturity of two or three years, the underwriter told Reuters. "We have surveyed the market already and the bonds should be priced in early April," he said, adding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyoto Thai unit to sell 2 bln baht in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642