Aug 27 (Reuters) - Specialty chemicals maker TPC Group Inc will be taken private by investment funds sponsored by First Reserve Corp and SK Capital Partners for about $627.2 million. TPC Group shareholders will receive $40 per share in cash, a one percent premium to the stock's close of $39.59 on the Nasdaq on Friday. The deal is valued at about $850 million, including debt, TPC Group said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TPC Group to go private with $627.2 mln deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642