SHANGHAI, Aug 24 (Reuters) - TPG [TPG.UL], one of the world's biggest private equity firms, launched on Tuesday its second yuan-denominated fund in China, underscoring its ambition to expand in the world's fastest-growing major economy. TPG said it aims to raise 5 billion yuan ($736 million) in a new fund to be set up in China's western city of Chongqing, a day after the San Francisco-based buyout firm launched a similar fund in Shanghai, China's financial hub along the eastern coast. "I ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TPG launches second yuan fund in China's Chongqing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642