AMSTERDAM, July 27 (Reuters) - Dutch mail, express and logistics company TPG NV said on Tuesday it had won a contract to manage Ford's Kansas City centre for handling finished cars, trucks and other production passenger vehicles. TPG's TNT logistics unit will process more than 600,000 cars through the centre annually, the company said in a statement. It did not disclose financial details. TPG is the world's second-largest logistics company by sales after Britain's Exel .
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TPG in logistics contract with Ford" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.