MILAN, July 26 (Reuters) - U.S. private equity fund Texas Pacific Group is in talks with various parties over selling its 35 percent stake in Ducati , the head of the Italian motorcycle maker said on Tuesday. Media have long reported that TPG wants to sell its Ducati stake, possibly to Italian fund Investindustrial. "(TPG) is talking with four or five parties who are interested in the Ducati story," Chief Executive Federico Minoli told reporters, adding that management was focused on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TPG in talks with 4-5 parties on Ducati stake sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.