AMSTERDAM, July 24 (Reuters) - Dutch postal, express and logistics company TPG NV said on Wednesday it had signed a six-year contract with Michelin North America to manage Michelin's tyre distribution network in the United States and Canada. The agreement is worth "several million dollars", said TPG, which ranks among the world's largest logistics companies.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TPGhas contract from Michelin North America" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.