WASHINGTON, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Billionaire investor Kirk Kerkorian's Tracinda Corp. said on Tuesday that it sold 12 million shares of General Motors Corp. in December for federal and state tax purposes. Tracinda said it is eligible for "substantial" federal and California corporate income tax savings if it incurs a capital loss before the end of its fiscal year, which ends on Jan. 31, and the loss will offset certain capital gains realized by Tracinda in an unrelated transaction. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tracinda sold 12 mln GM shares in December--filing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.