* Goldman analysts expect earnings miss and high volatility * Harley options imply 7 pct earnings day swing * Harley median earns move over past 8 qtrs is +/-7.3 pct By Doris Frankel CHICAGO, June 30 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs advised its clients to buy Harley-Davidson Inc strangles ahead of the U.S. motorcycle maker's quarterly results on the view weak consumer spending and an over-saturated market could bring an earnings miss and greater share price swings. Harley is due to report ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TRADE IDEA-Goldman recommends buying Harley strangles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.