GENEVA, Nov 30 (Reuters) - This week's World Trade Organisation conference is an opportunity to stress the role of opening up trade in economic growth, U.S. Trade Representative Ron Kirk said on Monday. "It's an important opportunity for us to reaffirm the valuable role that liberalising trade around the globe has in sustaining and promoting growth," he told Reuters. But Kirk emphasised in an interview that enforcement of existing trade agreements was also part of the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Trade liberalisation good for growth-US trade chief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642