KUALA LUMPUR, Dec 26 (Reuters) - Shares in Malaysian commodity firm Tradewinds (M) Bhd jumped to an five-month high on Wednesday following a 1.5 billion ringgit ($489.40 million) buyout offer by Malaysia's seventh richest man Syed Mokhtar Al-Bukhary. Tradewinds surged nearly 15 percent to 8.90 ringgit on Wednesday, just a whisker from the offer price of 9.30 ringgit made by the reclusive tycoon. The deal would result in the Syed Mokhtar leading a mandatory ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tradewinds shares hit 5-month high after $490 mln buyout offer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.