HONG KONG, April 29 (Reuters) - Trading in the shares of Denway Motors Ltd , a Chinese partner of Honda , was suspended on Thursday, the Hong Kong stock exchange said. Its controlling parent Guangzhou Automobile Group has made an application for a listing in Hong Kong, paving the way for the privatisation of the Hong Kong-listed company. (Reporting by Alison Leung; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Trading in China's Denway suspended -HKEx" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.