HONG KONG, May 27 (Reuters) - Trading in the shares of Geely Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd was suspended in the afternoon on Thurday, the Hong Kong stock exchange said. No further details were immediately available. Shares of Geely Automobile were unchanged at HK$0.70 in the morning trade. A total of 6.03 million shares worth HK$4.26 million traded.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Trading in Geely Auto shares suspended - HKex" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.