HONG KONG, March 29 (Reuters) - Trading in the shares of Mudan Automobile Shares Co. Ltd. was suspended on Tuesday afternoon, the Hong Kong stock exchange said. No further details were immediately available.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Trading in Mudan Automobile shares suspended - HKex" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642