By Kylie MacLellan LONDON, Nov 28 (Reuters Life!) - Traditional Japanese culture meets futuristic technology in a new exhibition at London's Science Museum, opening on Saturday, which provides a glimpse into the transport of tomorrow. A collection of compact and environmentally friendly cars are exhibited alongside bonsai trees at "Japan Car", presenting the country's ancient traditions against its modern technological advances. Some of the 14 unusual cars on display are already in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tradition and innovation at London Japan Car show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.