NEW YORK, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Trane Inc , a maker of heating and air conditioning systems, reported lower quarterly profit from continuing operations on Tuesday. Trane, which last year sold several businsses and agreed to be acquired by Ingersoll Rand Co Ltd , posted operating earnings of $62.6 million, or 32 cents per share, compared with $74.4 million, or 36 cents per share a year earlier. The Ingersoll deal is expected to close in the second quarter, Trane said. (Reporting by Nick ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Trane 4th-quarter operating profit falls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.