* EU transport chief launches new 2050 strategy * 60 pct cut in CO2 planned by 2050, but no early action * Oil-fuelled motor cars could be eliminated from EU cities * Refineries and airports happy with unconstrained mobility By Pete Harrison and Eva Dou BRUSSELS, March 28 (Reuters) - Europe's transport chief called for a shift away from fossil fuels on Monday to cut greenhouse gas emissions and protect the economy from oil price spikes, but critics said his strategy lacked ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Transport to remain big polluter under new EU plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642