STOCKHOLM, June 30 (Reuters) - Swedish engineering firm Trelleborg said on Friday it had bought Finland's Mar-Con Group, a subcontractor to the electronics and telecom sectors, for an undisclosed sum. Privately-held Mar-Con has about 90 employees and annual sales of about 120 million Swedish crowns ($16.32 million), Trelleborg said in a statement. Mar-Con's key technology is the manufacture of thermoplastic elastomers, components moulded together with metal or plastic parts.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Trelleborg buys Finland's Mar-Con Group" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.