STOCKHOLM, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Engineering firm Trelleborg AB said on Tuesday it planned to close its special polymer components plant in Morbylanga in Sweden and move production to a recently acquired plant in Estonia. Trelleborg, which makes car components and tyres and supplies sealing equipment to a wide range of industries, said in a statement it expected production at the Swedish plant to continue until the third quarter 2008. "This decision is part of the process to create a more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Trelleborg to move polymer production to Estonia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.