STOCKHOLM, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Swedish engineering firm Trelleborg posted third-quarter core earnings above market expectations on Friday and said it expected market demand to remain firm. The firm reported operating earnings of 543 million Swedish crowns ($84.34 million), adjusted for discontinued activities and restructuring costs, versus a year-ago 364 million and a mean forecast of 514 million in a Reuters survey of eight analysts. Sales for July-September rose to 7.45 billion crowns ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Trelleborg Q3 core earnings top consensus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642