STOCKHOLM, June 26 (Reuters) - Engineering firm Trelleborg said on Tuesday earnings could be hit by "significant costs" related to cartel investigations involving some of its subsidiaries in Europe and the United States. The firm said in a statement that its external legal council had estimated that the cartel investigations "may lead to the group incurring significant costs of a nonrecurring nature in gradual stages during 2007 and 2008". "Currently, all estimations of the possible ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Trelleborg says cartel probe to hit earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642