LONDON, March 29 (Reuters) - Clean energy project developer Tricorona's board of directors on Monday recommended its shareholders reject a takeover offer from Swedish energy and environmental company Opcon AB . Opcon last month offered to buy Tricorona in an all-share deal valuing the Stockholm-based firm at just over 1 billion Swedish crowns ($138 million). [ID:nLDE61911V] Opcon is offering one Opcon share for every 6.5 Tricorona shares. Tricorona shares were up 1.4 percent at 7.2 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tricorona's board rejects Opcon takeover offer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.