BUDAPEST, April 30 (Reuters) - Estonia's Trigon funds sold a 4.7 percent stake in Hungarian vehicle parts maker Raba on April 29, the funds said on the Budapest Stock Exchange's www.bet.hu homepage on Wednesday. Trigon Active Alpha Fund sold 570,000 shares, reducing its ownership to 4.1 percent of Raba's voting shares from 8.5 percent, while Trigon Central and Eastern European Fund cut its own stake to 2.6 from 2.9 percent by selling 30,000 shares. The funds did not disclose more details ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Trigon funds sell 4.7 pct stake in Hungary's Raba" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.