NEW YORK, Jan. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Tripp Levy PLLC, a leading national securities law firm, notifies investors of The Pep Boys – Manny, Moe & Jack (NYSE: PBY) of potential claims of breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law against the board of...
- The Law Firm of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation into Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by the Board of The Pep Boys - Manny, Moe & Jack in Connection with the Sale of the Company to The Gores Group
- The Law Office of James C. Kelly Announces Acquisition of Pep Boys by The Gores Group
- Levi & Korsinsky Announces Class Action Lawsuit Against RadioShack Corporation (RSH) and Investigation of KSW, Inc. (KSW), Deltek, Inc. (PROJ) and Kenexa Corp. (KNXA)
- The Law Firm of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Launches an Investigation into Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by the Board of Directors of H&R Block, Inc. in Connection with Executive Compensation
- Levi & Korsinsky Announces Class Action Against Monster Beverage Corporation (MNST), Body Central Corporation (BODY) and RadioShack Corporation (RSH) and Investigation of NRG Energy, Inc. (NRG)