BANGKOK, Dec 24 (Reuters) - TRIS Rating Co said on Tuesday it upgraded the ratings of Siam Panich Leasing Plc's SPL055A and SPL036A senior debentures to "A-" from "BBB+". The Thai rating agency said the upgrades were based on an improvement in SPL's financial profile since the Asian economic crisis of 1997, thanks to solid relationships with automobile manufacturers and dealers. TRIS said the ratings were also supported by good business prospects as demand increased for automobiles and hire ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TRIS upgrades Siam Panich Leasing ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642