STOCKHOLM, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Private equity company Triton has appointed Deutsche Bank as financial adviser for a sale, stock market listing or debt refinancing of Swedish specialty steelmaker Ovako, sources familiar with the matter said on Tuesday. Should Triton opt for an initial public offering or a refinancing, Swedish banks could also become involved in the deal, the sources said. As recent wild market movements have dampened appetite for stocks and corporate debt, an IPO or a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Triton appoints Deutsche Bank on Ovako sale-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.