MOSCOW, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Russian bank Troika Dialog may offer German truckmaker Daimler another 10 percent stake in Russian truck producer Kamaz in March, a source close to Kamaz shareholders said on Friday. Daimler, which owns 11 percent of Kamaz, is keen on the Russian truck market but has greatly tempered its initial ambitions by keeping its stake in Kamaz far lower than what Moscow would like. (Reporting by Gleb Stolyarov; Writing by Andrey Ostroukh, Editing by John Bowker)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Troika may offer Daimler 10 pct stake in Kamaz-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.