* FY pretax profit 231 mln vs 209 mln loss in 2011 * Firm, authorities investigating certain offshore accounts * Gets notice of termination of Land Rover contract NAIROBI, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Kenya's CMC Holdings swung to a pretax profit of 231 million shillings ($2.6 million) in its year through September, from a loss in the previous year, the group said on Thursday. Shares of CMC, which has exclusive distribution contracts for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Troubled Kenya car retailer CMC swings to year profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.