MUNICH, June 24 (Reuters) - Germany's MAN AG played down a report on Thursday that the truckmaker is set to replace its chief financial officer with the former finance boss of fellow engineering firm mg technologies AG . Manager magazin said on its website that the 60-year-old Ferdinand Graf von Ballestrem would shortly step down as CFO of the truckmaker, adding that Karlheinz Hornung had been earmarked as his successor. Hornung left mg tech earlier this year for what the company said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Truck maker MAN says report CFO to go speculation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.