FRANKFURT, June 21 (Reuters) - German truck parts supplier SAF Holland is seeking a listing with an initial public offering, the Financial Times Deutschland reported. Investment bank Morgan Stanley was preparing the IPO, the paper said, quoting people familiar with the transaction in a preview of a story to be published on Friday. Details were not clear but a listing was expected to be announced soon, the paper said. SAF Holland develops and builds axles and air suspension devices. It ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Truck parts supplier SAF Holland eyes IPO - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.