FRANKFURT, Jan 26 (Reuters) - German truckmaker MAN AG has further raised its stake in Swedish rival Scania to over 16 percent of votes, the German weekly Euro am Sonntag reported, citing unidentified financial sources. The two companies said in December that MAN AG had increased its voting stake to 15.57 percent, a move which a MAN AG spokesman said at the time reflected its strategic interest in closer cooperation. Under German law MAN AG doesn't have to comment on any further increase ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Truckmaker MAN AG ups stake in rival Scania -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.