By Michael Shields, European Auto Correspondent HANOVER, Germany, Sept 21 (Reuters) - The world's top truckmakers said on Tuesday they were enjoying the best market in years as an economic upturn amplified demand from customers who can no longer delay rejuvenating ageing fleets. Increased revenue is moving straight to the bottom line at companies that have pared costs and shut down capacity to weather tough times, industry executives said at a big trade fair for commercial vehicles. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Truckmakers revel in buoyant market, steel a worry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.