CHICAGO, Aug 18 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. said on Thursday it plans to close a Michigan brake components plant by July 2006 because of increasing industry pricing pressures. Operations at the Jackson, Michigan, plant, which employs 400 workers, will be consolidated into other North American operations, said Livonia, Michigan-based TRW, which makes driver safety products such as airbags and seat belts. The plant is part of TRW's Kelsey-Hayes Co. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TRW Automotive to close brake components plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642