BRATISLAVA, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker TRW Automotive Holding Corp has picked Slovakia as the site for a greenfield investment worth around $51 million, HANT BA, an intermediary in the deal said on Monday. TRW, which makes safety equipment such as airbags, is expected to produce parts for South Korean Kia Motors , France's PSA Peugeot Citroen and Germany's BMW at its new plant in the Slovak city of Bytca. "Total investment in three phases is around 1.5 billion crowns ($51.07 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TRW Automotive to open new Slovak plant says agent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642