CHICAGO, July 27 (Reuters) - TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. , the sixth-largest U.S. auto parts maker, on Tuesday posted a quarterly profit, reversing a year-ago loss, on higher sales of automotive safety products. TRW, which went public in February, said second-quarter net income was $75 million, or 74 cents a share, compared with a net loss of $20 million, or 23 cents a share, the year before.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TRW Automotive posts quarterly profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.