DETROIT, April 29 (Reuters) - TRW Automotive Holdings Corp posted a quarterly profit on Wednesday as robust sales of auto safety products in China and South America offset sluggish U.S. vehicle production. TRW earned a first-quarter net profit of $94 million, or 92 cents per share, compared with a net loss of $86 million, or 87 cents per share, a year ago. Revenue rose 16.2 percent to $4.1 billion. (Reporting by Soyoung Kim, editing by Mark Porter)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TRW Automotive posts quarterly profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.