Oct 30 (Reuters) - TRW Automotive Holdings Corp reported a higher quarterly profit, helped by rising demand for its safety products and improved vehicle production volumes in North America. The automotive parts supplier's net income rose to $163 million, or $1.28 per share, from $158 million, or $1.22 per share, a year earlier. Excluding one-time items, TRW earned $1.24 per share. Revenue rose to $3.97 billion from $3.92 billion. Livonia, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TRW Automotive profit rises on higher production in N. America" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642