CHICAGO, Feb 22 (Reuters) - U.S. auto parts maker TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. said on Thursday quarterly earnings fell as it faced production cuts in North America and higher commodity costs. Net earnings fell to $33 million, or 32 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $59 million, or 57 cents per share, a year earlier. Excluding a one-time tax benefit, TRW said it earned 16 cents per share. Analysts, on average, expect Livonia, Michigan-based TRW to earn 3 cents per share ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TRW Automotive quarterly earnings fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642